Welcome to Dacula Classical Academy!
- Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will open in February 2019.
- Open Houses for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Saturday, January 26, at 10 am.
- Monday, February 18, at 7 pm.
- Saturday, March 16, at 10 am.
- Monday, April 22, at 7 pm.
- Monday, June 3, at 7 pm.
- Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will close on July 15, 2019.
At Dacula Classical Academy:
We are a SACS-Accredited, Collaborative Academic Model school that offers a unique format and condensed schedule very similar to the schedule a student in college experiences. We partner with parents in a dual-educational setting where students are on campus 2 ½ days a week and at home the remainder of the week working on assignments and projects under their parents’ direct supervision.
Our Comprehensive Academic Program is for K-12th grades where students attend academic classes on Tuesday and Thursday, elective classes on Friday, and then study independently with parental supervision at home on Monday and Wednesday.
We offer a Tapestry Program (an electives-only option) with a variety of elective classes in the fine arts for students in grades K-12, which are held on Friday.
The Tapestry Program is included in the Comprehensive Academic Program